Day 01 : Arrival - Melbourne
Today Arrive in Melbourne international airport and depart to hotel by sic transfers day free and overnight stay.
Day 02 : City Tour of Melbourne
After breakfast today we will explore the marvelous city tour of Melbourne here are the highlights of this tour Federation Square, St Paul's Cathedral and 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise. Back to hotel over night stay.
Day 03 : Great Ocean Road
Breakfast in the morning today for Full day Great Ocean Road Adventure with 1Course Lunch Dep 0800hrs / Returns after 1930hrs . Overnight stay.
Day 04 : Departure to Gold Coast
After Breakfast check out from Melbourne SIC transfers to airport, Arrival in Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport, Transfers to Hotel Over Night Stay in hotel.
Day 05 :Gold Coast - Dreamworld + Free Sky Point
Dreamworld is a large theme park situated on the Gold Coast. It is currently Australia's largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions including five roller coasters, sky point I centrally located in the heart of Gold Coast and in the heart of Surfers Paradise. Skypoint observation deck is must see for all Gold Coast visitors.
Day 06 : Gold Coast - Movieworld or Seaworld
Early Morning Breakfast our representative will pick up you from hotel to see Australia’s Movieworld which popular movie related theme park known as Warner Bros. on the Gold Coast in Australia here you will enjoy lots of Shows, attractions and Rides. All shows are at the right time to give you maximum opportunity to explore many things. Transfer back to hotel over night stay.
OR Choice of Theme Park (Must be Booked Prior) Will enjoy Sea World Sea World is open every day of the year except Christmas Day. And all show are at the right times to give you maximum opportunity to explore many things. Transfers back to hotel over night stay.
Day 07 : Gold Coast - Cairns
Breakfast in the morning and Check-out a SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Cairns over night stay in hotel.
Day 08 : Cairns - Great Barrier Reef
Breakfast in the morning a full day tour to Big Cat Cruise to Green Island Reef with Lunch will give you opportunity to explore the Australia’s most popular Great Barrier Reef or green island where are many things to do with unique island rainforest a beautiful coral cay surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. You may chose a full or half day cruise so you can snorkel, dive and swim in the clear island water. Back transfers to hotel over night stay.
Day 09 : Cairns - Kuranda Tour
Breakfast in the morning we will enjoy the Tour including Tjapukai Cultural Park + 1 Way SkyRail + 1 Way scenic Rail Kuranda is a village in rainforest attracting tourist for well over a century, Today people flock to this tiny village to enjoy both of these things, the stunning natural beauty and the relaxed atmosphere. The local markets, selling unique souvenirs and gift items. The Village in the Rainforest is open 7 days a week.
SkyRail is will take you to amazing experience over Australia’s world listed tropical rainforest canopy and deep in the forest it will take 1 ½ hours and allow 20 minutes to each station to enjoy.
Day 10 : Cairns - Sydney
Breakfast and transfers to cairns airport to Sydney by sic transfers. From Sydney airport our local representative will drop you to Sydney hotel over night stay.
Day 11 : Sydney - City Tour of Sydney
After Breakfast Morning half day city tour of Sydney with view of Opera House & Harbour Bridge from Milsons Point, Mainly Beach, this tour will end near darling Harbour or Circular Quay you need to get down to nearest king street stop darling Harbour and proceed to sea life aquarium exchange combo pass to voucher and get admission in sea life aquarium and Sydney tower eye with 4D experience Evening Sydney show boat cruise with Indian dinner, cruising since 1987 an Australian owned show boat is offering sensational live Cabaret performance to the customers. Overnight stay.
Day 12 : Sydney - Blue Mountains Tour & Australian Wildlife
Breakfast in the morning today we will explore the mountains of Australia including Wildlife Park none of the journey can be completed without exploring the immense beauty and wonder of spectacular Blue Mountains. A quality of this tour provide the utmost most value of your money visit to Wildlife Park to see up close native kangaroos and Koalas from Australia. This day tour will includes the guided walk to Blue Mountains and wild life park. Overnight stay.
Day 13 : Sydney - Departure
Today after breakfast check out from hotel and sic transfer to hotel today your tour will end, we wish for a happy journey, and hope you have enjoyed your trip to Australia with us.
- 3 Nights accommodation with Daily Breakfast in Melbourne
- 3 Nights accommodation with Daily Breakfast in Gold Coast
- 3 Nights accommodation with Daily Breakfast in Cairns
- 3 Nights accommodation with Daily Breakfast in Sydney
- Melbourne city tour with River cruise
- 1 day Great ocean road with lunch
- Dreamworld : BOT pass - Entry into Dreamworld and SkyPoint with return SIC transfers
- Movieworld or Seaworld 1 day admission with return SIC transfers
- 1 Day Green Island + Lunch
- Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Skyrail & Tjapukai
- Sydney Sights, Manly and Northern Beaches
- Sealife Sydney Aquarium - (admission only)
- The Sydney Tower Eye + 4D Experience (admission only)
- 3 hour Cabaret dinner cruise plus indian menu
- Blue Mountains tour & Australian Widllife
- Return Shuttle transfers from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne Hotel.
- Return Shuttle transfers from Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport to Gold coast Hotel.
- Return Shuttle transfers from Cairns Airport to Cairns Hotel.
- Return Shuttle transfers from Sydney Airport to Sydney Hotel.
- Airfare & VISA cost
- Any personal expenditure
- Lunch & Dinners
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Extra GST 5% on total bill
- The package does not includes anything which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and Other Expenses
|Melbourne||Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands|
|Gold Coast||Alpha Sovereign|
|Cairns||The Hotel Cairns|
|Sydney||Travelodge Hotel Sydney|
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.