Day 01 : Cairo
Arrival at the Cairo international Airport you will meet and assist by our local representative and escorted to your hotel. Optional dinner cruise with oriental show. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza which have stood for the last 5000 years. Then visit to Egyptian museum of Antiquities which includes the world’s largest collection of Pharonic artifacts and the treasures of Tutankhamen’s tomb. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 03 : Cairo - Luxor
After the breakfast at the Cairo hotel drive to Citadel of Saladin and visit Mohammed Ali Alabaster mosque. Then take you to Khan El Khalili, the largest 13th century covered oriental bazaar. Then transfer to railway station to board your sleeper train to Luxor. Dinner and overnight stay board sleeper train.
Day 04 : Cairo - Luxor
After reaching at the railway station, Breakfast on board, then you meet and assist by our local representative and transferred to your cruise boat to drop your luggage.You will visit Karnak and Luxor temples, a centuries‐ old city of pylons, hypostyle halls, colossal statues, shrines and obelisks. Continue to visit the West Bank necropolis including Valley of Kings, funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 05 : Luxor - Edfu
At an early morning sailing to Edfu via Esna enjoy the beauty scenery and picturesque rural sights by the banks of the river Nile. Overnight stay in Edfu.
Day 06 : Edfu - Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by horse drawn carriages to the temple of Horus, the falcon god, in Edfu. This temple is considered the best preserved ancient temple and the second largest after the temple of Karnak. Sail to Esna, passing through the Esna Lock and Continue sailing towards Luxor and Overnight.
Day 07 : Aswan
After the breakfast we will take you to visit the Aswan High Dam, the Granite Quarries with unfinished Obelisk and the temple of Philae. Sail on board a felucca. Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 08 : Aswan - Cairo
After the breakfast. Transfer to Aswan train station to board your sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner and Overnight stay on board of sleeper train.
Day 09 : Cairo - Home
After the breakfast. Transfer to Aswan train station to board your sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner and Overnight stay on board of sleeper train.After the breakfast on board of sleeper train. Upon arrival to Cairo railway station, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4 Nights Accommodation’ on board Nile Cruise on full board basis.
- 2 Nights on board of Sleeper Train with all meals.
- Full day visit to Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
- Half day tour to Cairo: Selah El Din Citadel, Mohammed Ali Alabaster mosque, El‐ Khalili Bazaars.
- All tours and transfer to Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by AC coaches.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Personal expenses like laundry, room service…etc
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.