Day 01 : Cairo
Arrival at the Cairo international Airport. Meet and assist by a local representative and take you to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo - Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the pyramids and Sphinx of Giza which have stood for the last 5000 years.Visit to the Egyptian museum of Antiquities that includes the world’s largest collection of Pharonic artifacts and the treasures of Tutankhamen’s tomb. Back to the Hotel and check-out, depart to railway station and overnight Journey to Aswan.
Day 03 : Aswan
After the breakfast on board in the train. Arrival to Aswan you will be taken to your cruise boat to drop your luggage and proceed to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries with unfinished Obelisk and the temple of Philae. After the lunch, we will take you to sail to Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Ptolemaic Temple of Sobek & Haroeris. Through to Edfu and Overnight stay.
Day 04 : Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by horse drawn carriages to the temple of Horus, the falcon god, in Edfu. This temple is considered the best preserved ancient temple and the second largest after the temple of Karnak. Sail to Esna, passing through the Esna Lock and Continue sailing towards Luxor and Overnight.
Day 05 : Luxor
Then take a visit to the West Bank necropolis including Valley of Kings, Funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 06 : Luxor - Cairo
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will visit to Karnak and Luxor temples, a centuries old city of Pylons, Hypostyle halls, colossal statues, Shrines and Obelisks.Remaining day is for leisure and doing your own activities or exploring the local market.In the evening transfer to railway station to board your train to Cairo. Dinner and Overnight stay on sleeper train.
Day 07 : Cairo
After the breakfast on board on train.On arrival in Cairo you will be transfer to Cairo International Airport to board your flight back to your home.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis including all sightseeing tours.
- 2 Nights on board of Sleeper Train with all meals.
- Full day tour to Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
- All transfer Cairo, Aswan and Luxor by AC coaches.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc…
- Personal expenses like laundry, room service… etc
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.