Day 01 : Arrival in Cairo
After the arrival at the international airport, meet and assist by our local representative and transfer to the hotel and check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo Hotel.
Day 02 : Cairo - Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the drive of pyramids and Sphinx of Giza which have stood for the last 5000 years. Continuing our visit to the Egyptian museum of Antiquities which includes the world’s largest collection of Pharonic artifacts and the treasures of Tutankhamen’s tomb. Dinner and overnight stay in the sleeping train as our trip proceed to Aswan.
Day 03 : Aswan
Breakfast will be served on board on a sleeper train. Upon arrival to Aswan you will be escorted to your cruise boat to drop your luggage and proceed to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries with unfinished Obelisk and the temple of Philae. After the lunch you sail to Kom Ombo where you will visit the Ptolemaic Temple of Sobek & Haroeris. Sail to Edfu and Overnight stay over there.
Day 04 : Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by horse drawn carriages to the temple of Horus, the falcon god, in Edfu. This temple is considered the best preserved ancient temple and the second largest after the temple of Karnak. Sail to Esna, passing through the Esna Lock and then Continue sailing towards Luxor and Overnight stay there.
Day 05 : Luxor
After the breakfast at the hotel.Visit to the West Bank necropolis including Valley of Kings, Funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. After the lunch, we will proceed to visit Karnak and Luxor temples which is a centuries old city of Pylons, Hypostyle halls, colossal statues, Shrines and Obelisks.Overnight in Luxor.
Day 06 : Luxor
After the breakfast at the hotel.You will transfer to Luxor International Airport back to Home.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Cairo on BB basis
- 1 Nights sleeper Train on half board basis
- 3 Nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis including all sightseeing tours .
- Full day tour to Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
- All tour and transfer to Cairo, Aswan and Luxor by AC coaches.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc…
- Personal expenses like laundry, room service…etc
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.