Day 01 : Manila
On your arrival at Manila international airport, our representative will come to escort you to the hotel, Check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is for leisure, and doing your own activities by exploring the local market and go for a shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Manila
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will proceed to the half-day city tour of Manila, and then you will start from the Makati City and the Forbes Park and the American Cemetery. After that we will arrive at the Rizal Park, which is named after Dr. Jose Rizal. Then our trip will proceed to San Augustin church, which is the oldest church in the country to get a close look at the architectural design of the church. Then to see the remnants of Spain's Conquistadores. Across San Agustin Church is Casa Manila, a reproduction of a 19th century house fitted with the Oriental and European decor, as well as Philippine antique furniture. The tour will finally end at the Fort Santiago, an old fortress which has been converted into landscaped park and inside a museum into it. After that we will proceed for a shopping and after the lunch. Back to the hotel or if you want you can go to explore the local market and shop around. Rest at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Manila - Boracay
After the breakfast, you will check-out from the hotel, then proceed to the Manila domestic airport to board you r flight to Caticlan. Arrive there and you will be transferred to the beach resort on SIC basis. Boracay is an island in the shape of butterfly and at the tip of Panay's north-eastern coast in the Visayas. One of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Boracay is simply an island paradise on earth. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
Day 04 : Boracay
After the breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a massage along with the spa therapy, Massage and yoga. Experience the ride of Banana-Boat ride, which can be done on a request other than the tour. Rest of the time is at leisure on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Boracay - Cebu
After the breakfast, transfer you to the airport to board a flight to Cebu. On arriving the Cebu, you will meet our local representative, and will be transferred to the hotel on Seat –in Coach basis. Check-in at the resort and enjoy your by exploring the place or taking rest at the resort. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 06 : Cebu
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the Cebu Port. Ferry from the Cebu to the island of Bohol. Visit to the Spanish churches, and the provincial town of Tagbilaran, spectacular views of Panglao Island that is a man made mahogany forest, the Loboc River, and the Philippines smallest monkey also found here.
Day 07 : Cebu
After the breakfast at the hotel. Your will be transferred to the airport on SIC basis, and board a flight to back to your home.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Manila with breakfast at the hotel.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Boracay
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cebu.
- Loboc river cruise with Lunch.
- Ferry tickets Cebu to Bohol to Cebu, both ways.
- Return Airport transfers in Manila, Cebu & Boracay on SIC basis.
- International/Domestic Airfare.
- VISA cost.
- Lunch & Dinners.
- Travel Insurance.
- Airport Taxes.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any kind of personal expense, like Tipping, Telephone calls, Laundry, Portereges etc.
- Extra GST 5% on total bill
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.