Day 01 : Cairo
Arrival at the Cairo international Airport you will meet and assist by our local representative and escorted to your hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza which have stood for the last 5000 years. Then visit to Egyptian museum of Antiquities which includes the world’s largest collection of Pharonic artifacts and the treasures of Tutankhamen’s tomb. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 03 : Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel the day free at leisure or you may go for a optional tour to Alexandria where you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shugafa, Pompey’s Pillar, Montazah Gardens, Roman Amphitheatre and Qaitbay fortress. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 04 : Cairo - Luxor
After the breakfast at the hotel,you will get a transfer to Cairo international Airport for your flight to Luxor. After the arrival at Luxor Airport, you will meet and assist by our local representative and transferred to your cruise boat to drop your luggage. Then you will visit Karnak and Luxor temples, a centuries‐ old city of pylons, hypostyle halls, colossal statues, shrines and obelisks. Continue to visit the West Bank necropolis including Valley of Kings, funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 05 : Edfu
In the morning reaching to Edfu via Esna , the wonderful scenery and picturesque rural sights by the banks of the river Nile. Overnight stay in Edfu.
Day 06 : Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by horse drawn carriages to the temple of Horus, the falcon god, in Edfu. This temple is considered the best preserved ancient temple and the second largest after the temple of Karnak. Sail to Esna, passing through the Esna Lock and Continue sailing towards Luxor and Overnight.
Day 07 : Aswan
After the breakfast we will take you to visit the Aswan High Dam, the Granite Quarries with unfinished Obelisk and the temple of Philae. Sail on board a felucca. Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 08 : Aswan - Home
After breakfast and then transfer to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4 Nights Accommodation on board Nile Cruise.
- Full day tour to Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
- All transfers to Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by AC coaches.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc…
- Personal expenses like laundry, room service…etc
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.