Day 01 : Cairo
Arrival at the Cairo international Airport you will meet and assist by our local representative and escorted to your hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo
After the breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to the Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza which have stood for the last 5000 years. Then visit to Egyptian museum of Antiquities which includes the world’s largest collection of Pharonic artifacts and the treasures of Tutankhamen’s tomb. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 03 : Cairo - Sharm El Sheikh
After the breakfast in the hotel, transfer to the airport to catch your flight to Sharm El Sheikh. At arrival to Sharm Airport, you will meet and assist by our local representative and transferred to your hotel to enjoy the beaches of Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 04 : Sharm El Sheikh
After the breakfast the hotel. Rest of the time is free at leisure and spend a quality time at Sea and Sun and water activities. Optional tours are also available. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 05 : Sharm El Sheikh
After the breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to enjoy your hotel facilities and the beaches of Sharm El Sheikh. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 06 : Sharm El Sheikh - Luxor
After the breakfast at the hotel, leave for Sharm El Sheikh Airport to board a flight to Luxor. At arrival to Airport, meet and assist by our local representative and transfer to the cruise boat to drop your luggage and proceed for a tour of Karnak and Luxor temples, a centuries‐ old city of pylons, hypostyle halls, colossal statues, shrines and obelisks. In the afternoon we will take you to visit the West Bank necropolis including Valley of Kings, funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 07 : Luxor - Edfu
In the morning you will reach to Edfu via Esna enjoying the beautiful scenery and picturesque rural sights by the banks of the river Nile. Overnight stay in Edfu.
Day 08 : Edfu - Aswan
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will travel by horse drawn carriages to the temple of Horus, the falcon god, in Edfu. This temple is considered the best preserved ancient temple and the second largest after the temple of Karnak. Sail to Esna, passing through the Esna Lock and Continue sailing towards Luxor and Overnight.
Day 09 : Aswan
After the breakfast, we will take to visit the Aswan High Dam, the Granite Quarries with unfinished Obelisk and the temple of Philae. Visit to Agha Khan Mausoleum. Overnight stay in Aswan.
Day 10 : Aswan - Cairo
After the breakfast get ready to catch your flight to Cairo. Meet and assist after reaching to Cairo and transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 11 : Home
After the breakfast in the hotel, check out and transfer to Cairo Airport for flight back to home.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Sharm El‐Sheikh.
- 4 Nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis including all sightseeing tours.
- Full day visit to Cairo: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
- All tours and transfers to Cairo, Sharm El Sheikh, Luxor and Aswan by AC coaches.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc…
- Personal expenses like laundry, Tips, Telephone etc….
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.